I’m the voice behind The Bookish Alix. A 20 something content creator, reader, reviewer and aspiring writer. You’ll probably find me with a coffee in one hand and petting a dog with the other. I’m a typical girly-girl who loves pink, bows, beauty, clothes and a pretty aesthetic. I also love crime fiction! Gory murders, intriguing mysteries and addicting thrillers.
10 quick facts about me:
- I’m a born and bred Texan.
- I’m Filipina, but can’t speak Tagalog although I understand.
- I’m Episcopalian.
- I never met a cookie I didn’t like.
- I type faster than I write.
- I’m an only child with approximately 2149 first cousins.
- I am judging your grammar.
- I’m a Marvel junkie.
- My music tastes run from pop punk to Verdi’s requiem.
- I LOVE LAUGHING.
My main channel is Instagram: instagram.com/thebookishalix
Find all my reviews on Goodreads: goodreads.com/thebookishalix